If you have been in a motorcycle accident, then you should seek legal representation immediately after you have received the appropriate medical attention. If you are able to after the accident, it can be helpful to obtain statements from viable witnesses.
Pursuing a personal injury claim for a motorcycle accident can be a complex process, so you’ll only be doing yourself justice by hiring a skilled attorney. Victims may have to deal with the following circumstances after their accident:
- Significant medical bills
- Loss wages due to inability to work
- Chronic pain as a result of their injuries
- Significantly impaired quality of life
- Depression, stress or other forms of mental impairment
- Financial burden of replacing your motorcycle
Now consider the challenge of pursuing your case in court on top of all that. Insurance companies don’t have any compassion for your situation and will do everything they can to discredit your position in order to avoid paying you the compensation that you deserve. At Busciglio & Sheridan Law Group, we will work tirelessly to get you the best settlement possible. We can also negotiate on your behalf to lower your medical bills.